Thursday, January 28, 2010

Missed the bus had to drive to Pryor!





So, yesterday morning I was taking my daughter to the bus stop and we missed it by like a minute so I ended up having to take her to Pryor. (She attends the mission school there) The sun was starting to rise so I stopped and snapped a few photos along the way and way back and decided to use the spontaneous trip as my assignment for class.








I love this old house. It used to scare me when I was younger but have always wanted to take a picture of it but never had a camera in order to do so; so that was finally my day.






This is the emblem outside of Plenty Coups High School; I thought it looked nice with a bit of mountain in the background. I wish I could have included more but if you've ever been through the sight beyond (and in the corners of the photo) unfortunately, are not the prettiest sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment